cryptomonKeys is a BANANO community project all about free distribution of BANANO-themed NFTs! Here’s another update from the project, this time announcing the monKeystacks X-Mas Calendar, giving everyone the chance on receiving one of 24 brand-new & free NFTs every day!
The monKeystacks X-Mas Calendar is Here!
Starting on December 1, 2021, we’ll release one new monKeystack NFT by cryptomonKeys each day until December 24th! Collect them all!
How to collect free cryptomonKeys NFTs?
- Join the cryptomonKeys discord server
- Find the channel #santacommand and type the command ,santa
- Once per calendar day (resets midnight EST), you will receive a free NFT from our NFT tipbot ‘The Green Wizard’ if you’re lucky. Or, if you’re unlucky, just some coal. You’ll be notified via DM by The Green Wizard.
- Note: If you’re new to the cryptomonKeys discord, you might not see the channel directly. In that case head over to the channel #monkeystacks, chat a bit and find out more about cryptomonKeys. It won’t be long until you obtain the ‘common’ role and the channel appears, no worries (this is to limit this to real users). Also check out the channel #how-to-freebies for more ways on getting free cryptomonKeys NFTs.
- Keep your eyes open for more announcements, there will be plenty more events to receive free NFTs especially in December, at Discord and other cryptomonKeys socials!
- If you are a BANANO citizen you also will be able to claim your daily reward at the BANANO discord directly(channel #buttstuff)! And if you aren’t, it is highly recommended to join the BANANO discord and become a citizen, it comes with more benefits and also free BANANO!
cryptomonKeys is a freely distributed, community-driven, meme-rich digital trading card series based on NFT technology, here to disrupt the meme economy.
What are monKeystacks?
In brief, monKeystacks is a new series of NFTs by cryptomonKeys. It’ll be just a little more crazy, more experimental, and much more community-driven than the cryptomonKeys core collection. Everyone can get involved with ideas, artwork, and free ways of distribution! Learn more here.
What the Fork is BANANO?
For those of you who don’t know BANANO yet, it’s obviously perfect to just read our animated, meme-rich and interactive Yellowpaper! BANANO is a cryptocurrency (forked from NANO in April 2018) powered by DAG technology — here to disrupt the meme economy. Yes, BANANO has memes! And also feeless and near-instant transactions, a highly active community, and active technical development! The BANANO community doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but we’re here for the long run and we enjoy what we do. On top of this, BANANO is super easy to use and puts an emphasis on free and fair distribution, gamification and crypto education.
Any mention of a third party platform, product, service or website in this article does not imply an endorsement by the BANANO core team. All information is provided to the author’s best knowledge at the time of writing, will likely not be updated and thus might be outdated when this article is read in the future. CryptomonKeys is a community project created by two BANANO core team members, SoggyApplePie and bantano. CryptomonKeys is building on the BANANO MonKey concept (visual account representatives) created and developed by Yekta and bbedward from the BANANO core team. This article was written by bantano with lots of help from SoggyApplePie and Vyryn.
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.