Today we’re announcing BananoJobs — a project created and sponsored by BANANO. This is the place where you can earn BANANO for completing small jobs (called BananoJobs) or pay BANANO to get things done by others.
BANANO is already used through tipping to reward content creators in thousands of daily transactions and has highly active tipbots at reddit, twitter, telegram and discord. This is now aiming to streamline the actual usage of BANANO even more! Read more below.
BananoJobs — Get things done!
BananoJobs is a platform you can use to either do a job or pay others to do a job. A BananoJob can be anything such as a microtask, a bounty or a simple favor. For the start, we’ll post official jobs from the BANANO team you can easily do and earn BANANO and get into how the platform works. The idea of this platform, however, is that you can create BananoJobs and pay others in BANANO for getting things done.
Examples for BananoJobs:
- Have a great idea for a meme but don’t have the skills? Find someone to realize it here!
- Need a text translation? Find someone for basically any language here!
- You just found a fancy, new airdrop website and want to refer people to it? No problem!
- You want people to use your coinbase invite link for signing up there?
- You need technical/programming/graphic design help from someone to create something?
- You want people to use or beta-test your new website?
- You want people to create activity/posts to promote your platform?
- You need more comments in your bitcointalk ANN post?
- You want to ask a lot of people really quick what their favorite ice cream is?
- You need advice which smartphone to buy?
- … we’ll allow any post adhering to the rules explained in the pinned post, get creative, the options are limitless!
What the Fork is BANANO?
For those of you who don’t know BANANO yet, it’s obviously perfect to just read our brand-new animated, meme-rich and interactive Yellowpaper!
BANANO is a cryptocurrency (forked from NANO in April 2018) powered by DAG technology — here to distrupt the meme economy. Yes, BANANO has memes! And also feeless and near-instant transactions, a highly active community, and active technical development! The BANANO community doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but we’re here for the long run and we enjoy what we do. A concise explanation can also be found here at Bitcointalk, or on our official website, and you’ll find help getting started at banano.how.
On top of this, BANANO is super easy to use and puts an emphasis on free and fair distribution and crypto education. Just try our slick mobile wallet called Kalium and get your first free $BANANO from one of our faucets within minutes!
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.